PMIMY Evening Talk 18 Oct 2018 - Deadline Management Techniques
Title: Deadline Management Techniques
- Date/Time: Thursday, 18 October 2018 / 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Venue: Auditorium 8.1, Level 8, ELM Business School, Help University, 15, Jalan Sri Semantan 1, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
- Fee: Member RM70 / Non-member RM100 (Early bird discount of RM50 if register before 8 Oct 2018)
- PDU: 2
- Understand the importance of managing project deadlines and good project time management
- Describe how Project Managers use various deadline management strategies
- To apply deadline management strategies into practitioners immediate and future projects.
Nehru Nagappan, PMP
- PMI Role:
- Director of Membership (Apr 2018)
- Head, Strategic Implementation / PMO Bank Pembangunan Malaysia
- M.Sc in Project Management
- PhD in Project Management (commenced Jan 2018)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- COMPTIA Project+ Certified Professional
- Disaster Recovery Certified Expert (DRCE)
- Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE)
- Certified Trainer – Napoleon Hill Associates (Self Transformation, Positive Mental Attitude)
- Certified Trainer (American Management Association) - 2006
- Certified Professional Manager (CMP) - 2007
- Social roles:
- Founding President, Toastmasters Club, Klang
- Learn from industry practitioner on some practical tips in managing project deadlines.
- Improve and sharpen your decision making ability.
- Become more successful in your career by building a stream of successful project that achieves its deadline objectives
- Helps in becoming a project strategist, by being prepared and proactively respond to deadline management challenges.
- For PM practitioners and PMI members, you would be able to earn PDU points by attending this workshop.
- Networking session
Project Managers and Leaders
18-Oct-2018 6:30 pm
Event End Date
18-Oct-2018 9:30 pm
Registration Start Date
Cut off date
Member RM70 / Non-member RM100 (Early bird discount of RM50 if register before 8 Oct 2018)
Auditorium 8.1, Level 8, HELP University - ELM Business School