PMIMY PMP Study Workshop - 23 July 2018
This PMP Study workshop is proudly brought to you by Professional Development Portfolio in pursuit to help PMP and CAPM aspirants and even those returning students to the exam.
- Date: Monday, Monday, 23 July 2018
- Time: 7 pm - 9:00 pm
- Venue: SR 7.2, Level 7, HELP University, ELM Business School, No. 15 Jalan Sri Semantan 1, Off Jalan Semantan, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur.
- PDU: 2 (Not applicable for 35 contact hours requirement of PMP Exam)
Structure of the workshops:
- Monday workshops that run for 2/2.5 hours from Jul 09, 2018 to Jan 19, 2019 with 2.5 PDUs
- Saturday workshops that run for 4 hours on : Guide on Exam Questions Answering with 4 PDUs
- PMBOK hardcopy book, Agile practice guide and PMP Q&A and other relevant books are available for purchase
Agenda on each workshop sessions vary from the range of topics below:
- Let's do ITTO Charting
- Revision techniques that'll help you nail your exam
- Guide on Exam Questions Answering
- How to remember PMBOK's 49 Processes
- Cost Management
- Schedule Management
- Risk Management
- Agile Practice Guide: What's important for PMP Exams
- Street-smart ways no books or lessons can teach you out there.
- Eliminate the fears of facing exam questions by practising exam plans.
- Tackling on high probability/trouble topics to score e.g: Executing(8 processes 31%) & monitoring & controlling(11 processes, 25%).
- Emphasis on challenging topics such as Cost management, Schedule Management, Risk Management.
- Mastering memory of facts & formulas.
- Mastering of fast calculations.
- Mastering identification of key words in the questions to find the MOST APPROPRIATE answers. There is no right answers, there is only the most appropriate answers in given situations.
Aspirants, students, Project Managers for CAPM and PMP exams
Dr Rumesh Kumar PMP, CKM from Sharma Management International
Dr. Rumesh Kumar is a certified project management professional and a certified professional trainer.
He conducts certification Project Management Professional, Knowledge Management as well as in Agile Project Management certification courses. For more details please refer to www.sharma.com.my
Nengaswary Maniam,PMP, MBA (a.k.a Eeish)
She is a PMP-certified and an MBA holder professional working with University of Nottingham as Incubation Manager with the Business Engagement and Innovation Services Centre. She has deep passion for training and is highly engaged with business professionals, associates, professionals in contact with the university.
M.V Raman, PMP
Raman is a PMP-certified professional working in KL and very passionate in helping others successful in CAPM/PMP exams. He is an active member of PMI Malaysia Chapter.
Organizer: Queenie Lee, PMP, Author, Director of Professional Development
23-Jul-2018 7:00 pm
Event End Date
23-Jul-2018 9:30 pm
Registration Start Date
Cut off date
21-Jul-2018 11:55 pm
Member = FOC / Non-Member = RM10.