PMP/CAPM Study Workshops 6 January 2020 – ITTOs: Remembering & ITTO Related Questions.
PMIMY's PMP/CAPM Study Workshops 6 January 2020 – ITTOs: Remembering & ITTO Related Questions
6 January 2020 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Seminar Room (SR) 8.4, Level 8, HELP University, ELM Business School,
No. 15 Jalan Sri Semantan 1, Off Jalan Semantan, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
Member= RM20 Non-member= RM50
2.0 (Not applicable for 35 contact hours requirement of PMP Exam)
Mr. Arulselvam C from Arulc Consult
Mr Arulselvam C is a certified project management professional, with highly experienced, certified trainer & consultant in the fields of Project Management and Self-Service Banking (ATMs, CDMs related)
This PMP Study workshop is proudly brought to you by Professional Development Portfolio in pursuit to help PMP and CAPM aspirants and even those returning students to the exam.
Agenda on each workshop sessions vary from the range of topics below:
- Let's do ITTO Charting
- Revision techniques that'll help you nail your exam
- Guide on Exam Questions Answering
- How to remember PMBOK's 49 Processes
- Cost Management
- Schedule Management
- Risk Management
- Agile Practice Guide: What's important for PMP Exams etc.
- Know the real stuff for the exam
- Getting closer with key topics- scope, time and cost (STC) of project management
- Situational exam questions on STC topics
Aspirants, students, Project Managers for CAPM and PMP exams
It is no longer possible to register for this event