PMI Malaysia Chapter (PMIMY) Management team welcomes the Project Management community of Malaysia to share their PM experience and learnings by submitting articles to PMIMY Newsletter, which will be of immense value to fellow members in the Chapter. This would also be an attractive opportunity for the contributor to be noticed in the Malaysian project management community.
PMI credential holders may earn up to 6 PDUs when their articles are published in our newsletter (see terms and conditions below).
Terms and conditions
- Each article is expected to be a minimum of 500 words to a maximum of 2000 words.
- All articles are to be submitted in MS Word format to:
- The articles should be related to Project or Program Management, such as your personal achievement or success stories around Project / Program management, or on PMI®’s Ten Knowledge Areas or on PMI®’s Process Groups. The articles will be reviewed by newsletter subcommittee before publication.
- If the article was published previously in any other publication, including your organisation’s internal newsletter or other documentation, please obtain all necessary permissions from the publisher for reproducing prior to submission, and state explicitly in your article.
- Contributors are only entitled to report PDUs if they are the author of the article, and have not reported PDUs for the same work previously.
- Kindly state your PMI membership number when submitting the article for record purposes.
- Author and article should abide by the PMI code of ethics.