Projects and project management is the future how we conduct business. At our summit, we focus on Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects and the rise of the fourth industrial revolution. This is highly relevant at this point in time, as it might give you a new job and business perspective or you might lose the job if you are not aware about it. With the increasing capability of Artificial Intelligence, the new 5G mobile network, blockchain and Internet of Things, it will drastically change the way we work and life over the coming 10 years.
PMCC crafted the EPC-SUMMIT™ to address all these burning topics and combined it with the mega trends 2030 for 2 days of SUMMIT:
- SYSTEMS THINKING FOR PROJECTS
- IMPACT OF ISO19650 (BIM) TO THE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- THE ROLE OF ‘BIG DATA’ & DATA SCIENCE IN EPC PROJECTS
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND THE HUMAN ELEMENT; WHAT IS THE RIGHT BALANCE?
- LEADERSHIP FOR PROJECT MANAGERS WITH NLP
- …. and many more ……
We have senior expert speakers including YB Baru Bian, Minister of Works as keynote speaker. They speak in TED-Talk style to make the most impact in your life.
YOU must join the EPC-SUMMIT™ because
- you gain insights from more than 20 senior expert speakers from the industry for your personal development;
- you get the business advantage for your EPC-Projects - higher efficiency, less cost, better innovation;
- the entire arrangement is for learning, networking, business meeting and special VIP rooms;
- an unforgettable gala dinner to provide awards to project managers and rub shoulders with professionals;
- you get certificates for participation of the 2-days summit and the simulation day;
- And, you can win handphones and other fantastic prices during the event;
To add even more value, we have the 3rd day with the PROJECT MANAGEMENT SIMULATION - How a serious game can give you a great experience for project management or portfolio management.
For more information, visit our website https://pmcc-epcsummit.com and register online. Please contact Pronob for a personal discussion and special corporate packages:
HP: +60 14 2535 933
Book your calendar from 24-26 June 2019 and join the EPC-SUMMIT™ @ MITEC Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.